Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jan 31 01:53:06 2005

We had gathered together to help Lotta salvage the remains of some of her
possessions in her house. It burned out, not down, but out, as a
consequence of the storm we had a few weeks back (week 1). Almost
everything was destroyed but in the attic most things were ok. The house
is a wreck. Still time for some morbid humor.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/4.html
(Leica CL, 21/4 VC Color-Skopar).

Erica sorted through bags, looking for her things. Teddy bears</a> was
about all she could save.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0006.jpg
(M2/35 Summicron).

Lotta and Kjell

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0007.jpg
(M2/35 Summicron).<br>

The week started on a lighter note. Kjersti is a film-maker and had just
purchased a digital to help her with some animation. She's checking out
the digital shot a telephone can do at Bagel and Juice in Oslo

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0001.jpg
(M2/35 Summicron 1/15 @ 2.0)

On Wednesday there was a protest march against the changes
in public education in Oslo (university level). By 18:00 it's dark.

Speaker: http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0003.jpg
Crowd: http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0004.jpg
(M2/35mm Summicron and CL 21/4.0 Color-Skopar)

On Sunday Ewa and I took a walk in Gothenburg (G?teborg). There is a nice
area called "Konstepidemin". The facilities used to be used for epidemics
and it's a play on words. Konst=art and "epidemin" rhymes with "academin"
(academy). Now it is full of studios, for all kinds of the arts: from
writing studios, photography studios, painting studios to theater. I liked
the tree in the fog.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0013.jpg
(Rolleicord V)

I thought I'd be safe, being Sunday and all the stores are closed. But
there was plenty of opportunity for window-shopping:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0014.jpg

These stairs lead down to Linn?gatan:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0015.jpg

Rebecca: http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/05v04-0008.jpg
M2/35 Summicron 1/60 @ 2.8

If this bores you, let me know. Otherwise I'll keep cluttering your mail.

Best,
Daniel Ridings
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] PAW 4 dlridings)