Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 dlridings
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 31 13:13:37 2005

Daniel - I particularly enjoyed "Lotta" shots.  I got a real sense of
what it must have been like to be there with your little group as you
helped her.  ...and that picture of Rebecca is to die for.

One comment, though - you must be a tall guy, like me.  Most of the
Lotta photos are shot downward, a habit I'm really trying to break.

--
Regards,

Dick
Boston MA