Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica way off Topic - Hats at the table
From: heintz at ucalgary.ca (John W. Heintz)
Date: Mon Jan 31 09:40:18 2005

Good for you, Ted!
The hat thing drives me nuts - and I've got an 18-year-old who 'doesn't
understand what the big problem is'.

the other rudeness I won't tolerate in class is reading the newspaper
or non-class material. It disrupts the learning environment for me and
the other students. I just ask them to stop or leave, and they do.
Never had a complaint for this one.

john h