Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 5: A world that disappeared
From: heintz at ucalgary.ca (John W. Heintz)
Date: Mon Feb 7 15:44:34 2005

Nathan,
Your grandmother is hauntingly beautiful. I wonder whether she had any
idea of what was to come.
Natan's expression may just be apprehension about some immediate
feature of the scene, but your father is already a thinker.

How little the technical details matter, when we have such  direct,
immediate representations. Lovely pictures, even aside from our
knowledge of what was to come.

john h