Subject: M Studio Use - was: Re: [Leica] What is the best non ttl flash to use?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jan 31 14:41:05 2005

Hee hee, I just shot over 300 pictures over the weekend w/ a set of studio
flashes and the R-D1. It works great! No tripod though, I like to move
around and zoom with my feet. Normally I use the M7 but with the
immediate-cy (nouning-adjective?) of digital, I was able to show the
results to the clients and made almost $100 in selling 4x6 prints, almost
enough to pay for the gas of the trip!! :-)

The context is of course (if you have seen my postings before) yet another
anime con. I usually take tons of pictures. This time I figure I would try
taking the HP 7960 with us and see if we can do on the fly printing. Two
people bought 8x10 prints so that helps, but selling 4x6 prints is
definitely so not worth it :-) Interesting experience for sure.

Our web server / MySQL are hiccupping. Will send picture links later.