Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jan 31 21:54:28 2005

To me this image screamed black and white to me. Sometimes you just
have to walk away from the color.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/LUG-others/at_lunch-as-bw.jpg>

There's very little of the red channel in this image, mostly blue and
some green. Then curved a bit and a bit of sharpening.

I hope you don't mind my taking liberties with your work. And anyone's
input is welcome of course.

Adam