Subject: [Leica] enlarging lens serial number
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Mon Jan 31 23:13:31 2005

this lens is a bayonet lens.  was it possibly an LTM lens modified by
someone to fit M?  it has taylor, taylor, and hobson engraved on the
barrel.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path
leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
        --Woody Allen

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] enlarging lens serial number)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] enlarging lens serial number)
Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] enlarging lens serial number)