Subject: [Leica] PAW 5 - 2005
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Feb 1 00:14:36 2005

G'day,
This week (up to 5 already!!) is a choice between angles. I wanted a
take on the famous roofline of the Sydney opera house, and while
walking through the "Rocks", came across this scene, with its less than
famous counterparts in the foreground. My two images were of a "V"
shape, cradling the Opera House or a more oblique image to include a
sense of the area, with its stairs and cramped greenery. I like the
result of the more tightly cropped image.

Comments a delight.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Alastairs-PAW-2005/Week5

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Alastairs-PAW-2005/W5Alt1

Cheers

PS: we caught up with Steve Unsworth whilst in Sydney: the standard LUG
portrait exchange will follow ;-)

Alastair

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 5 - 2005)
Message from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann)