Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 122
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 1 20:14:32 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 9:19:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,
lkhermann@bresnan.net writes:

Thanks for your "corrections" and comments, to me the yellow color  is not
all that bad, if I knew how to use Photo shop I could have  corrected
it.  Perhaps Van Gogh should have corrected the colors of  his bed room or
perhaps the cafe at night painting too.  I do  appreciate your comments,
thank  you.
Lee

You are too damn nice, Lee.

Regards,