Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann (whew)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 1 20:09:28 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 9:21:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
richard-lists@imagecraft.com writes:

Besides, they are all pretty constructive to me. I would be so  lucky to
have some of these people critiquing my pictures  :-)

yeah.  I respect them all as photographers, but it became a  bash-festival
over color temperature.  The guy made an interesting shot,  there are many
standards.

They offered opinions. Everyone has an opinion.  Everyone has an  anus too.
Some stink, some don't.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com