Subject: [Leica] Of interest to Benelux LUG/LEG members: FOAM
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 1 22:05:54 2005

I have visited FOAM (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam) several times since
moving here in 2003, most recently to see the Winogrand exhibit earlier
this month (it runs through 30 March). I just received their newsbrief,
and in it they announce an evening with Martin Parr on 28 February, open
to Club_Foam members only. Membership is 36 EUR per year (30 if you may
by direct debit) and gives you free entry to the facility at all times.
I will certainly sign up for the Parr evening, and in any event FOAM is
worth supporting.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman