Subject: [Leica] Re: colo(u)r
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 1 21:40:15 2005

Sometimes a warm color is not a bad thing. When I convert my images from
RAW, I often tweak the color temperature, but not always and not all the
way to neutral. For example, my week 2 PAW:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_2.jpg
is somewhat corrected but not entirely, because I found this effect more
pleasing (in this context) than a totally neutral one.

Truth be told, sometimes I struggle with the whole color temperature
thing, partly because my color vision is not 100%, so there are times
when I just say, "screw the color" and convert to B&W, even when I
originally intended the image to be in color.

Nathan