Subject: [Leica] displaying images
From: drodgers7798 at comcast.net (drodgers7798@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 2 11:03:09 2005

I'm working on some new techniques to display images on the web.

Here's a link to something I'm working on.  It's a work in progress, and I'm
just starting out. The good news is that although it';; requiring a lot of
up front effort, once complete it should be very easy to  maintain/update.

http://www.purplehen.com/photos.htm

Technical detail of the 9 images; all were taken  with a M6 Classic and
35/1.4 or 21/2.8. Fuji trannies scanned on an Epson 1680 flatbed.

TIA
DaveR

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] displaying images)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] displaying images)