Subject: [Leica] Quiz time....
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Feb 2 13:31:59 2005

> I have plenty of questions, but I wonder what any of you would ask...

What is the relationship between shutter and aperture?
(half the time, twice the light ... etc)

???? Is there anything more to using a Leica?

What is the lowest shutter speed you think you can use safely under normal
circumstances.

What shutter speed would you use for a walker, runner.

How would you meter a rock concert?

... a person catching sun from a window with a dark backround

What would you do if you think there's not enough light? (take it anyway,
it might work, it definitely won't work if you don't take it).

Anything to do with light, apertures, depth of field (leave out the bokeh
stuff :-) )

As Groucho would say: DamFyNo

Best,
Daniel