Subject: [Leica] PAW 5
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Wed Feb 2 15:03:35 2005

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:43:33 -0500, Tina Manley <images@infoave.net> wrote:

> I'm still scanning old Kodachromes.  I think I like the first one better in
> B&W.  What do you think?

I find that the B&W image loses something.  The contrast between the
children and the background isn't there like it is in the color image.
 In the color image, the children and the house are framed nicely by
the green of the trees in back and grass in front.  Perhaps it could
work in B&W if the overall scene contrast were greater.

Glenn

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW 5)