Subject: [Leica] Scanning
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Mon Feb 14 09:20:40 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:13:15 +1100, Alastair Firkin
<firkin@ncable.net.au> wrote:
> My scanner is working hard, and every now and then, I thought I'd put
> an image up for interest: viz,
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album103/PAWextra

The slot canyons are magical; high on my list of places to visit on my
next trip out there.  Nice photo of them.  The colors are surreal.
The one thing I'd work on, though, is reducing the grain.  I've had
grain problems with a number of scans I've done and 'solved' it using
some gaussian blur in combination with unsharp mask.

Glenn

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Scanning)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Re: Help with studio lighting: PAW 7)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Scanning)