Subject: [Leica] Quiz time....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Feb 2 18:13:40 2005

1) Go around and have them talk about their past photo experience.

2) What photographic instruments have they handled recently.

3) Who has handled film, digital instruments.

4) What do they expect to get out of the class.

5) For the morons who always seem to ask the question about whether
they'll be able to go outside           the box, point to the door and tell
that's outside the box.

6) I always remind the students that I'm not their father, brother,
authority figure, etc., and that        personal problems can best addressed
by the school counselor or chaplain. I stress that I'll         be more than
glad to take them there, personally, even during class time. That
usually has 5   -6 bail out, which makes room for the diligent and
interested.

7) I allow full grade redos until they get it right, Then they're
allowed to go to the next lesson.

S. Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Quiz time....)
Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Quiz time....)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Quiz time....)