Subject: [Leica] Quiz time....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Feb 3 11:37:33 2005

I have to say that I do have a bias in favor of cross-disciplinary
students. The very fact that they have the desire to see what's on the
other side of the road, so to say, brings an elevating dynamic to the
class room, seminar, what have you.
My own formal education is in religious studies.
The beauty about photography, is the way one has access to virtually
any segment of the culture, social or economic. Even when I worked in
advertising, I found my non-photographic education a plus. Now with
editorial and news, it also brings me to those disciplines with a
different understanding.
S. Dimtirov