Subject: [Leica] Quiz time....
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Feb 2 18:49:20 2005

OK, I'll bite.
1)What, to you, makes an effective photograph?
2)What effect on a photograph does slowing the shutter speed below 1/30
of a second?
3)What happens to an image when the aperture is changed from F2.8 to
F11?
4)If you reduce the amount of light striking your film or sensor from
what is recommended, what happens to the image?
5)What happens when you shoot into the primary light source?
6)Have you ever used a disposable camera from thirty rows back to
photograph a concert or a sports event?
7)What does it mean when you get a meter reading of 1/30 at F2 outside
on a sunny day with ISO 400 film in your camera?
8)What changes occur to your photograph as you increase the ISO of your
film/sensor?
9)ISO is?

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com