Subject: [Leica] Re: Does the Leica flip polarizer work on the R-D1?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Feb 3 01:40:39 2005

> Christopher Driggett writes:
>
>> All,
>>    I was looking to get a polarizer for my R-D1 and saw the Leica
>> version for 357 dollars.  I was astounded until I read that it has a
>> little flip function so that you can see the effect in the
>> viewfinder.  Can anybody give me an opnioun on this? Does it work? Is
>> it worth the money?
>> Thanks,
>> Chris

Hi Chris,

It does work and it is a lot of money. I got mine a little bit cheaper
on e-bay. But in the end it works great and have never regretted. It
makes the use of a polarizer as easy as it is with a slr. I use it a lot
on my 28, 50 and 90mm. Unfortunate it doesn't fit my 35/1.4. It does
however fit on the current 34/1.4 asph.
Nice thing is that it also works on my Mamiya C330.

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Re: Does the Leica flip polarizer work on the R-D1?)
Message from driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett) ([Leica] Does the Leica flip polarizer work on the R-D1?)
Message from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Does the Leica flip polarizer work on the R-D1?)