Subject: [Leica] Printing contacts
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Thu Feb 3 06:25:36 2005

To print my contacts I simply place the negatives in a clear sheet over the
photopaper and then place a piece of glass over the negatives. Works great.
You don't have to buy anything but the glass. The glass flatens the
negatives if they have a curl to them.

I have found that storing sheetted curling negatives in an archival box with
photos over it also flattens the negatives over time.

More importantly, I find that my negatives don't curl much if the room they
dry in has sufficient humidity in it.

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Printing contacts)