Subject: [Leica] PAW 12
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Feb 4 07:47:12 2005

At 04:28 AM 2/4/2005, you wrote:

>Richard wrote:
> > PAW 12? Of what year?
>
>Don't be silly, :-) PAW 12 in the series he started,
>of course, which may or may not coincide with
>the beginning of any year, Christian or otherwise.
>Actually, who says PAW has to be in any year ?

Doh.... since a company we work with (not us, we are too small to have any
structure) "Work Week" with Week #1 being the first week of the year etc.,
when I started the PAW, I just use that numbering scheme. So I started with
WK#48 2004 and so and then restart with WK#1 2005. I guess you're right, it
could be WK#8 for me or thereabout....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] PAW 12)