Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Feb 6 00:08:39 2005

Frank, from people who shoot Leica R lens on Canon bodies, and R-D1 users
such as myself, the experience is that the glass does still seem to matter.
Do you have any studies or experience showing otherwise?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 75 'cron)