Subject: [Leica] New Photos Posted - FWIW
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 5 07:40:20 2005

In a message dated 2/5/2005 4:50:05 AM Central Standard Time,
pdzwig@summaventures.com writes:
> This is one of a couple of War Memorials at one end of the Justice
> Building
> Complex.
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79507.html

FWIW - I think that this may be a memorial to the Warsaw Rising

> This is the entrance to the Justice Building, I thought it rather
interesting
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79508.html

Fascinating - I thought it was wrecked at first ;-)

Peter

Thanks for the comments.  I beleive you are right about the memorial.  and
If
memory serves, the door is from the previouse building or some other
historical site.  I will have to ask Gabby's mom, as it was her employers
firm who
built/designed the facility.  For the Naiads, yes it is ineresting on how
they
are built into the site.  I would have loved to see the pool filled with
water
and get the full effect of the scene.  this side of the building has a
parking
lot and not seen by normal foot or auto travel routes, so I was surprised
they
would do this on the back and not on the side where more people could see it.

Gene

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] New Photos Posted - FWIW)