Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann (whew)
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 5 07:19:45 2005

In a message dated 2/4/2005 12:53:12 PM Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
Steve,
No question we all learn something everytime. No person is so perfect, that
even with a 100 years of experience they can't learn something.

Some accept the opinion or critique as a learning tool. Others question and
learn, while others may write....

"Opinions and critique appreciated... they're far from accepting any comment
other than "nice picture!"

ted.

Ted

I do look at the postings on here to see what i can learn.  And if I have
any
constructive things to say then I do.  I also give out a "Nice Photo" reply
if I really like something.  I also want constructive criticisim of my
photos
when I post them, so I can learn from those who have the experience,
knowlege
or talent I do not.  I really do want the comments, so I can learn and
improve
my photography.  I keep waiting for the day that I post something that
attracts your attention and comments.  I figure when that day arrives, I
will finally
have made some progress.  ;-)  I lear a lot from your books, from Steve,
Sonny, Nathan and others with the talent and sight for good photography on
this
list.

Gene

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Critique & comments:)