Subject: [Leica] Critique & comments:
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Feb 5 11:11:25 2005

I am like Ted in this respect. I look at all photos posted here. When I
see a photo that I think absolutely sucks, I just move on. What is the
point of sending a message on or off-list to that effect? Another
category consists of images which leave me indifferent; I do not think
they are bad, but I just have nothing to say about them. So I just move
move on. When I see one about which I feel I have something constructive
to say that may be of interest to others, I do so on-list. And finally,
when the only comment I can make is "WOW", I do so in private, just to
keep the traffic down here.

I admire people like Ted who actually take the time to comment
(constructively) on many more images than I do. They are doing a great
service to the photographer in question and indeed to all of us. And I
very much appreciate both kinds of comments, i.e. a pat on the back when
I have done well, and constructive criticism when I have not.

Nathan