Subject: [Leica] Critique & comments:
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 5 13:41:28 2005

In a message dated 2/5/2005 12:49:37 PM Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

Sometime I don't make a comment. One for sure is, the photograph is an
absolute dud, I suppose one could say..... "should never have seen the
screen!" However, in the past, and I do believe I've said this before....
"No matter how careful a critique is worded trying to be gentle, honest and
forthright of opinion, it is not accepted by the poster simply because they
think they used a Leica, therefore the picture is the cats meow perfect!"

Ted,

Well I certainly do not think my stuff is the 'Cats Meow"  I think most is
crap, on the other hand if my wife had not forced me to enter some of my
stuff
for the FOM2 this last year I would not now have had one picked as one of
the
top 100.  I was actually surprised that the one that did get picked was
chosen.
 ;-)  I read all the comments of others work and try to learn what I can.  I
will await your comments, and promise not to bit the commentor. ;-)

Gene