Subject: [Leica] craft project and a cookie
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Feb 5 14:15:47 2005

First Night Sioux Falls was a non-alcoholic, family-friendly way to ring in
the new year.  First year we've done this.  (We meaning both my family and
our city.)

I took along my "travel kit"...M6 + 35/2.  I can't decide which of these is
my favorite:

http://canid.com/current/first_night_2004_2.html

http://canid.com/current/first_night_2004_5.html

Shot with Fuji NPH.  Comments always welcomed.  Even if the comment is,
"Hey...this should have never seen the light of day.  I need to go gouge out
my eyes right now, thank you very much."  I'm biased.  I don't claim to do a
good job editing my own pictures.  I have a thick hide.  Really.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] craft project and a cookie)