Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 5 More of the same
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 6 07:55:38 2005

Eric,
Thank you for the compliment.  I have been trying to shoot this scene
for quite a few years, what I always lacked was a foreground.  I have
always remembered Feininger's images of the Manhattan skyline shot from
New Jersey and wanted to create something in that vein; but without the
skyline of Manhattan to work with I needed to add another element.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com