Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4 WHATEVER!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 6 09:20:54 2005

Philippe Orlent offered a marvelous suggestion! ;-)
Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4 WHATEVER!

> There's only one kind of glass that can solve this back and forth mailing
> IMO:
>
> http://www.thewhiskystore.de/industrie/udv/rm00_1.htm
>
> May I suggest the Teaninich version? Absolutely sparkling and creamy bokeh
> when used at dawn.<<<<

Bon jour Philippe mon ami,
Beaucoup suggestion, merci! ;-) I'll try it as I'm sure if used in the early
dawn hours there'll be a "glow of some photographic measure " for the rest
of the day!" :-)

Merci,

ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4 WHATEVER!)