Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4 WHATEVER!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Feb 7 17:03:16 2005

> dawn hours there'll be a "glow of some photographic measure " for the rest
> of the day!" :-)
>
> Merci,
>
> ted

Ted you could put your trusty Noctilux on you R1D1 (not sure if you have
one) and then you end up with a 75!

75mm is about the only Leica M focal length I don't own to use but I'm
looking forward to getting the R1D1 and putting my MY Noctilux on it and
getting f1 and be there 75mm portraits to die for.

I get much more use out of short teles than any other area of focal length.
Just love them all.
Been shooting with a 60 macro as of late.
That's great and when it turns 90 with my digital that's great too.
Love my Elmarit and APO APO Summicron 90's for my M.
Which would turn into 135's on a digital some day. Another very useful focal
length for me. Which is why I made use to have a 135 in my arsenal. A 99
dollar Hektor and a somewhat pricy f3.4 Telyt for the pie in the sky with no
color blueberry fringing. Zooms are great if your doing SLR but love those
short lightweight, often compact and often fast short teles! Without a whole
lot of glass in them; Like zooms do.

60
75
85