Subject: [Leica] El peine de los vientos
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Feb 6 13:45:53 2005

After two months without shooting any picture -my wife unfortunately
again in the hospital- I went out yesterday to take some. Near the
seaside Basque sculptor Eduardo Chillida installed some iron structures
called "El peine de los vientos" that's the comb of the winds a
fortunate combination of iron forms and stone steps with the waves as
background and the the wear out rocks  as a natural frame. I've tried to
combine these forms with people. I'll thank your comments as a help for
improving my pictures.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=470349

Regards

Felix