Subject: [Leica] El peine de los vientos
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Feb 7 17:53:02 2005

Felix - Am sorry to hear of your wife's illness.  Hope she will be better
soon.

I like all of these a lot, but to me the third from the left
<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3097860>
is the most interesting. There is something threatening and
mysterious in it that really catches my eye.  I like the close focus
in #1, too, for the mystery it adds to the figures in the background.

Thanks.