Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW#6: Candlelight
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Feb 7 08:08:12 2005

Get your priorities straight ... candlelight and a pretty woman ...

and you pull out an M2?????????

It's nice.

Thanks for the Tri-X/HC110 starting point too. I've gone over to HC110 for
just about everything now (I'm lazy, I'll mix up Xtol every so often
because I like it, but liquid developers are just so convenient).

I've always thought Kodak's times were way off but haven't had the
opportunity to play with some test films. At least I know where I can
reasonably start now.

Best,
Daniel