Subject: [Leica] Re: Cape Cod Winter Light
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Feb 7 14:31:53 2005

Richard:

>I found this splash of light on a sidewalk:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000826_3_web.

I don't get it.  I'm not sure what B.D.'s gushing about.

>Two shots on the beach, reminders that we still have a way to go
>before summer arrives:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000835_web

I like this one.  Love the shapes and the tones.  A little bit more dramatic
lighting could help this, but it's also fine as is.  I'm thinking backlight
on the couple would really help.  But hey...can't have everything.  :)

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000945_web

This one is nice.  Almost too cliche.  Still very nice to look at, though.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Re: Cape Cod Winter Light)