Subject: [Leica] All leica, at last!
From: heintz at ucalgary.ca (John W. Heintz)
Date: Mon Feb 7 16:16:17 2005

Hi Neal,

Several LUGgers think the horse is too far away, but, FWIW, this was a
photo that really caught my attention - I'd like to be able to take one
like that: lots of depth of field, detail in the barn ceiling
structure, nice view of the horse and its expression. I guess I was
seeing it as a photo of the barn, and a good one at that. The horse is
the destination for the viewer's eye.

I s'pose it might be nice to have a little more detail in all the white
background on the right, but I'm not sure.

good shot!

john h