Subject: [Leica] Back in black (and white?)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Feb 7 18:06:44 2005

Colin - I haven't seen the inside of Shepard Hall in 40 years.  What
a surprise to open your final shot and be carried back to City after
all this time.  I graduated in 1962.  Of course, my memories of
Shepard do tend to revolve around really tough tests and the twice
yearly registration hassle, but never mind, it looks great in your
photo.

I really like the second photo of Alexandra and the shot of the
Hudson through the window, too, though, as you say, they might all
look cleaner if scanned from the negatives.

Thanks.