Subject: [Leica] PAW 6, Vuescan?
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Mon Feb 7 19:22:13 2005

Tina....check out the Polaroid free dust and scratch removal plugin and
program:

http://www.polaroid.com/service/software/poladsr/poladsr.html

I find that with a little care it takes about 90% of the aggrevation away
from scanning.  It works both as a separate program and as a plugin for
Photoshop.   I prefer the plugin version.

-dan c.

At 10:14 PM 07-02-05 -0500, Tina Manley wrote:
>At 09:13 PM 2/7/2005, you wrote:
>>Tina,
>>If there are flaws, they sure don't show on my monitor.  Great images.  I
>>particularly like the Kodachrome shot.
>>Jim Nichols
>
>Thanks, Jim.  I did finally get them to look ok but it took all
>day!  Spotting these old films is going to run my eyesight and my sanity!
>
>Tina

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW 6, Vuescan?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW 6, Vuescan?)