Subject: [Leica] PAW - 5, 2005 Lee Hermann
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Tue Feb 8 07:17:11 2005

At 03:38 PM 2/7/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Lee,
>
>I love the shot of your wife. The boy is nice, too, but I'd crop the box at
>the left off, and I would have tried to get the right hand painting in
>frame, too.
>
>Thanks for showing,
>Philippe

Philippe,
         Thanks for your comments.  I think you are right.  I guess that I
should always shoot a few more shots when I am stimulated to snap.  Move
and shoot.  My did get some shots that I wish were mine.
Thanks again.
Lee

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW - 5, 2005 Lee Hermann)