Subject: [Leica] PAW - 5, 2005 Lee Hermann
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Tue Feb 8 07:25:48 2005

Dear Ted,
         You wrote.
>Hi Lee,
>The little guy doesn't do anything for me. :-(        HOWEVER! :-)
>
>This one?
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/Jan_PAW<,
>
>Now yer cooking bigtime with gas!!!!! :-) The complete composition feels
>comfortable and it holds together quite nicely.
>
>It's the kind of simple photograph that works well and feels comfortable
>to look at. Keep this up and you'l make the other guys begin to worry. ;-)
>
>good on you.
>
>ted

         Thank you for the kind words.  Such words have the potential of
giving me a swollen head, perhaps resembling Picasso's sculpture, but I
shall try hard to resist this result and try to produce some more pictures
of merit.  Thanks for commenting.

Lee

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW - 5, 2005 Lee Hermann)