Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 5 - Clive Moss
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Feb 8 10:07:47 2005

Thanks, Eric.
I just recently bought a bunch of  Ilford Xp-2, because I was weary if
looking at things in color and trying to decide if I should keep it in
color or make it B&W. If I have color in the camera, I think in color
-- I am trying to go back to thinking in in B&W. No I am having second
thoughts :-)

--
Clive
Blog: http://clive.moss.net/blog/blog.html