Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 5 - Clive Moss
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Feb 8 10:12:53 2005

Thanks for your kind words, Ted. I noted the camera type to give the
pics some legitimacy on the list (it uses a Leica screw mount :-) Some
people here are kind of picky about that kind of thing :-)

Thanks again for looking and commenting.

--
Clive
Blog: http://clive.moss.net/blog/blog.html

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW - Week 5 - Clive Moss)