Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Feb 8 18:33:18 2005

Dave:

I have two Leafscans, the special fluorescent tube with the clear side
is part of the Leafscan magic. I think that the LED in the Nikon scanner
is its biggest problem... mysterious dust and scratches appear as well
as banding in otherwise smooth areas such as skies.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?)
Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?)