Subject: [Leica] Im slow - Canon digi + Leica
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Feb 10 07:00:10 2005

At 07:25 AM 2/10/2005, you wrote:
>Ted, I am a little surprised that you went this route,  KISS would have
>tossed the Leica lenses and go with the Canon ones.  I am curious
>on what makes you prefer using the Leica lenses on Canon bodies.
>
>- Phong

I'm not Ted ;-)   But the reason I'm using the Leica lenses with the Canon
is because I have them!  I'm not about to go out and buy the prime lenses
by Canon that I already have by Leica.  My three favorite ones to use on
the Canon are the 100 Macro, the 80/1.4, and the 19 and those aren't
available by Canon anyway.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com