Subject: [Leica] Adios....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Feb 10 08:24:30 2005

When I first joined the LUG, someone local told me that I should be
"careful" and have thick skin. Sure enough, I enjoyed my shares of
controversies and battles in the two years I am here. But it's one too many
for me, so it's time to say goodbye.

The most important things I learned are
Keep pushing that shutter,...
Shoot from the shadow side...

I will continue to do the PAW. Only have been doing it for 8 weeks and it
is the toughest thing I have ever done. I salute those who have done it for
over a year and more!!!

I will continue to shoot with my M7 and R-D1. FWIW. I will probably scrunge
up pennies here and there and get the Leica D-M when and if it is
available. No plan for me to change photo gears for what I do.

I still have a list of bookmarks of awesome photo sites from LUGgites,
including and certainly not limited to, and in no particular order, Tina,
GeeBee, BD, Doug, Karen, Sonny, etc.

The two people's posts that I will miss the most are Ted and Mark. I will
eagerly await Ted's new book. I can't say I understand what Mark says half
of the time, but when I do, even some times when I don't, they make a
fascinating read.

Over and out and have a Happy New Year.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Adios....)