Subject: [Leica] New pictures - not PAW
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Feb 10 10:50:18 2005

Dick,

Thanks very much for the compliments. See below:

Richard S. Taylor wrote:

> Peter - These two stand out for me as the best of a very nice group.
> Maybe it's just my monitor, but, at least on my screen, the whole
> foreground area is black and I wonder if you intended to have some, if
> very dark, detail there.

There was dark detail, but after I had fiddled about trying to balance
everything else up I felt that the maize stalks in the foreground looked too
much like marks on the print, so I took the worst of it out, but there are
still
a few there and you can just make out some reflections on the path to the
right.

> This shot is reminiscent of a Japanese print.  The ducks are just where
> they should be, too.  Perfect.

Guess who lent me the ducks! ;-)  He has promised swans in the spring!!

Thanks again,

Peter

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] New pictures - not PAW)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] New pictures - not PAW)