Subject: [Leica] New pictures - not PAW
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Feb 10 07:59:09 2005

Peter - These two stand out for me as the best of a very nice group.
Maybe it's just my monitor, but, at least on my screen, the whole
foreground area is black and I wonder if you intended to have some,
if very dark, detail there.

>(snip)
>
>These three hawthorn trees stand together at the top of one of the
>local walks.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/Threetrees20050206
>
>f11 1/100th Summitar BW400CN

This shot is reminiscent of a Japanese print.  The ducks are just
where they should be, too.  Perfect.

>I like the calm of the water by this boat house:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/Boathouse20041124

(snip)

Thanks.
--