Subject: [Leica] Andre Kertesz Exhibit in D.C.
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Feb 10 11:46:00 2005

Thanks for pointing that out, Bob.  I'll make a point of trying to see it
the next time I'm in DC.

I found this part of the Wash Post review interesting, and maybe relevant
to some folks here:

"Today's photographers by and large are more interested in images about
images than in finding fresh ways to frame marvelous material in the
everyday world. The age of the romantic sensibility in photography may be
over, replaced by an age of irony."

-Aaron