Subject: [Leica] Re: Dogs and Sonny
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Thu Feb 10 14:28:22 2005

Gotta agree with Sonny re: the dog pictures. Non-Leica and not taken by the
person posting the pictures? Waste of time in my mind. Now, if the person
had taken the pictures, and used a Leica, it might be a different story. By
the way, is this the "CUG" or the "LUG?" I like Canon cameras, don't get me
wrong, but I'd prefer to read more about Leica cameras etc....
just a thought,
chris

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet