Subject: [Leica] A few new shots
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Feb 10 14:38:49 2005

Neal Friedenthal showed:

Diane reading ..............
http://www.photoneal.com/photos/photos_05/di20D2a.jpg

Hi Neal,

Interesting shot of Diane. However, with that kind of soft gentle light and
you on the shadow side I sure would've tried to get her to turn her head to
her right! I'd have thought of any number of things to get her head turned,
because with nothing more than a slight turn and the "beautiful shadow side
light" it would've created a "mind blowing picture."

It's like everything is right there in your face and a simple turn to the
right and you'd have a beauty!

It's sort of OK. But!!!!!!!! Damn man it could've been just plain down and
out gorgeous! And you wouldn't have had to  move your foot!! This is what I
mean ... "so many folks see light for exposure. But miss "seeing the light
and making it produce beautiful photographs!" Man a first class shooting
from the shadow side situation! Too bad you mised it when it was smacking
you right in the face! :-(

If I sound ranty I am,  because the beauty is sitting right there in your
face and you missed it! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhckkkk!

ted